In this unprecedented time as we shelter in place and practice social distancing, its a critical time to continue to check-in on each other, our loved ones and engage, mobilize and organize our sisters and respective communities with pertinent information.
On Sat, April 4th from 10am - 11:30am, join BWOPA California leadership for an "All Membership Zoom Call" --- BWOPA officers, board of directors, chapter leaders and membership. With guest speaker, BWOPA very own Lifetime Member California Senator Holly Mitchell.
For your link to access the Zoom call... RSVP here: https://bwopacaletstalk.eventbrite.com
We are slated to cover current affairs, tools and methods to continue organizing around our core issues and operations, to include, but not limited to:
- Census 2020: Updates and resources
- November General Election: local, presidential, regional and state
- Self-Care: What are you doing to ensure the health & wellness is safe & sound for yourself, family & our community
- Organizing: Chapter and State Board meetings
- Legislation: Important issues on the Watch List
If you have key information to share for consideration on the agenda or just to share to all, send an email to: email@example.com by April 1st.
To JOIN or RENEW your membership -- visit http://www.bwopatileleads.org/join_bwopa
Do you like this post?